Terms and Conditions
Welcome to businessgenic!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of businessgenic’s Website, located at businessgenic.com.
By using this website, we assume that you have read and agree to these conditions and terms. Don’t continue using businessgenic if you do NOT accept all the conditions and terms listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this site and who is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” and “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of the payment required for the execution of providing assistance for the client in the most efficient way for the purpose of satisfying the client’s requirements regarding the providing the specified services, in accordance the the the law in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology , as well as other terms in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization and/or he/she/they are considered interchangeable, and hence as refers to the similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise the businessgenic or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual property rights of the content on businessgenic. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of businessgenic. You can access this through businessgenic for your private use with the exception of limitations set forth in these terms and condition.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from businessgenic
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from businessgenic
- Reproduce material, duplicate or copy it from businessgenic
- Re-distribute content from businessgenic
This Agreement will commence at the time of this document.
Some areas of this website provide users the opportunity to exchange ideas and data in specific areas on the website. businessgenic doesn’t filter and does not edit, publish, or examine Comments in advance of their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of businessgenic, its agents or affiliates. Comments express the views and opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by applicable law businessgenic is not responsible for the comments or for any damage, liability or costs incurred in connection with the usage of or posting of or display of comments on this site.
businessgenic reserves the right review all comments and to eliminate any Comments that could be deemed offensive, inappropriate, or violates these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are permitted to publish Comments on our site and you have all the required permissions and licenses to do this;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory or offensive, libelous or offensive material. sexually explicit or other material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to solicit or promote commercial or commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
You hereby grant to businessgenic an unrestricted licence to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to reproduce, use and modify any of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can be able to link to our Website, but without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses listed; and
- Accredited Business Accredited by the Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
The organizations can connect to our home page and to our publications, or to other information on our Website as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the party linking to or its products or services as well as (c) is in its context on the linked party’s website.
We are able to consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of companies:
- generally-known business and consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other groups that represent organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law companies as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider links requested by such organizations if we find to approve the request if: (a) the link will not cause us to look bad to our accredited businesses (b) the business has no negative history against us, (c) that the value to us from the exposure of the hyperlink is greater than the lack of businessgenic as well (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our homepage as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceptive, (b) doesn’t falsely suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party or their products or offerings or products; and (c) is within the context of the linking company’s website.
If you’re one of the organizations mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are keen on linking with our site we must be informed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details along with the URL of your website and a list of URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site as well as a list of URLs on our website to which you’d like to connect. Give us a few weeks to receive the response.
The organizations that have been approved are able to link to our Website in the manner described below:
- Through the use of our corporate name, or
- Utilizing the universal resource locator being linked to, or
- Through the use of the description or other information on our website that is linked to, it is appropriate in the context and style of the content on the site of the linking party.
The logo of businessgenic’s or any other image will be permitted in connection with a link unless there is the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not design frames on our web pages that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our Website.
We are not accountable for any content which appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from all allegations that are made through your Website. The link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any website that could be considered to be libelous, criminal or obscene or that violates, otherwise violates or encourages the infringement of, or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand removal of all or any hyperlink to our website. We will remove all links to our website on the request of. We also reserve the rights to amend this agreement as well as its linking policy at anytime. If you continue to link to our website you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you notice a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to notify us at anytime. We’ll look into requests to remove links , but we aren’t obliged to do so, nor are we required to reply to you directly.
We cannot ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness neither do we guarantee to ensure that the site is available, or that the information on the site is kept up-to-date.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions concerning our site and use our website. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud , fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of your or our obligations in any way that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The limitations and restrictions on the liability set forth by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) is subject to the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations which arise from the disclaimer which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
In the event that the website as well as the information and services that are offered at no cost We will not be responsible for any damage or loss in any way.